Saturday 11 July 2015

ForEver TWINSA

         It all started at the age of 6 when things around started to make difference I was able to differentiate between a tea and a coffee between ice creams and chapatis between my clothes and my twin sister's clothes...(d differentiation was on d basis of sizes, me being thin used to wear two size smaller, rest d fabric and outfit used to b ditto of my twin) Yahh !! that was d point which made me realized that I am an extra pea in a single pod !!
 I and my sister have a very unique bond between us.. its like we fight to reunite. I can still remember how our argument turned into massive fights .. and how we shared d same emotions..
One such memory I would like to share .....
             It was during my primary school days wen we had our school time scheduled during noon , we were always dressed up by our mom ( would like to mention d attire dos days be like - one pony as if there's a black colored coconut tree growing within my hair, ironed school dress- which used to be a red and grey checked shirt over which v were supposed to wear a grey frock with plattes and a waist belt around ; white socks within a white and blue canvas shoes and a handkerchief pinned up to the lower area of my left clavicle) Ya so finally after v were dressed up our mom feed us with the lunch and v were supposed to leave for school with a Good bye wave and a strong cheek kiss by our mom.. 
Okay !!!! so the real fun begins from here.....
           As our school was at walk-able distance and so v always went school by walking so as v left our building premise I and my sis had a conversation over the MARBLE PAPER which v were supposed to bring for that day's craft lecture , my twin sis being elder by 1 min had few of her dominating advantages , she being smart grabbed d whole new pack of Marble papers from our shelf ( A 12 Cm * 12 Cm square colorful paper sheet) During dos days that pack of paper cost around 2 rs. and consisted of about 6 papers all attractive colors including ( Orange , pink , blue, red , black and yellow) So things went wrong wen I realized that I had only d black color marble paper in my bag , I requested her to lend me d orange and yellow color of the paper bt she being dominating directly rejected for lending me d papers..Which suddenly made changes in my hormones n my mind state changed from being perfect to a physco murderer ..I suddenly halted in d middle of d road and started my tantrums of having a new pack of marble paper but I was forgetting d fact that there is no one around to entertain my tantrums realizing to which I grabbed my sister's bag very tightly and told her "better give me dos two colors or else give me 1 rs (as I was having another 1rs with me) for buying a new pack", and again... my sister being a bit dominating rejected for the same ..I being stubborn decided to buy a new pack of paper any how.. 
With a very arrogant voice I told my sister " Tu jaa mi te marbel paper gheunch yenar " without having a clue of how wuld I make up buying dat pack of paper wid only a rupee.. bt... just to show my heights of stubbornness I decided to go from the other way not our usual way( our school being in d center of d area had many ways to reach) so my sister turned back having a glance over me and continued walking over d same way v used to prefer reaching school and I trying to be a lil over-smart turned around and started walking d other way in between, were v had one stationary shop, bt.. bt.... I knew that I only had a single rupee wid me so there were constant and rapid thoughts creating confusion in my mind of how wuld I buy dat pack of papers, and me being idiot kept waiting for around more dan an hour wid dat heavy over sized school bag tugged over my tini mini shoulders under a tree ( I still dnt hv ny explanation abt y I kept standing beneath a tree for so longgg) and after an hour wen my legs started giving up I went to d store and requested d shopkeeper in a sweet voice " kaka mala marble paper dya na mazya kade fakta 1 rupay aahe mi udya dein tumhala" I being d regular customer d shopkeeper gave me dat paper pack fo 1 rs and me being happy started moving to school widout realizing d tym...
As I reached school premise I got a reality check dat ...Ohh God !!! y m not able to see any teachers; bai's and my friends here.. which eventually made me realized dat I m going to have a bad day today.. I was scared to d peak bt still I gathered all of my courage and moved up stairs wid baby steps and was really not at all ready to face my class teacher .. As I reached my class room d thing which happened to me is d only reason y I choosed  dis topic fo my blog..
My bettrhalf , my soulmate , my twinsa was crying and weeping very badly ..
My class teacher asked me " where were u dis long ?? its 2:15 ( our school tym used to b frm 12:00 noon to 6:30 eve) she said v called your parents, added to it was, ur sister is crying since 1 hour .. n blah blah... ( d reason I was nt attentive to wat my teacher was saying is becz I was surprised and was constantly staring my better half shredding tears fo me) after a scolding of abt 10 mins( in front of d whole class)  I was allowed to seat for the rest of d lectures by marking a late remark in my calendr and my parents wer informed abt me reaching d school.. 
I and my sister were made to sit together as soon as I had a seat my better half grabbed my hand and holding it tight she whispered " kuthe hotis Tu?? mi khup ghabarli hoti" and started weeping again..to which my teacher replied in a stern voice " quite pls maintain silence .. I already had a waste of abt 15-20 mins , won't tolerate more" 
Dis moment and d incident was nailed in my memory ..
Dis is d luv which only twins around can understand no matter hw much v fight bt.. v fight to REUNITE. 
Each pair has a special relationship, so strong it is the envy of many a "singleton" child.
Unlike "identical twins" who are born after a single embryo divides in the mother's womb.
"Fraternal" twins are the result of two fertilised eggs.
According to the Australian Twin Registry, across cultures only four pairs of twins are born per 1000 births. In an average about one in 80 births is a twin and, of these, 30 percent are monozygotic, or identical, twins.
V r indeed among-st d rare ones Prajkta.
To be true you feel a lot more confident in your qualities or your personality, because you can see those in your twin.
The greatest thing is, you know that you'll never be alone: 
you could do the worst crime in the world (not that you would) and you'll always have that support, even if you're wrong.
When we were little, we were always up to mischief. If one of us got into trouble, it would be both of us who would get branded - that happened quite frequently.
We are always happy together.
We're the best of friends. We'd always take each other's side in primary school or high school. People rarely bullied us.
People ask us what it's like having a twin and we always say: "What is it like being a non-twin and not having a shadow?"
We have the same sense of humor, I guess. We like the same types of people, but she's very much a tomboy who prefers wearing a torn jeans I prefer frilly dresses, and pets are my thing.
No matter I would prefer a guy who is wonderful bt I always feel like Prajkta will be my soul mate, no matter who else is in my life. We're thinking of getting a wrist tattoo inked and inscribing it wid "FOREVER TWINSA"
There's definitely something special about being a twin. I know how she's feeling just reading her body language. I can read her probably better than she can read herself. At the moment we are employed (in d same firm . pursuing d same master's degree from a similar university ) and we also share wardrobes.
I really feel lucky to have a twin , a better half so cute, it's a feeling of just being contented, fulfilled and
appreciated

          Thank You.


26 comments:

  1. Hey priyanka its jus osum wht Eva yuh have written... I loved it... I read it completely.... I love reading blogs. . urs is d next best which I liked... Keep writing more... Waitin fo ua next blog... Love ya.. God bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u siddhi .. Until I hv motivating frnds lyk u , m sure.. I wuld b able to come up soon wid a new blog

      Delete
  2. Piya loved ur blog..its awesome nd i virtualize d d memory while reading wid u naughty gals..i have lot more memories wid u..nd dey r awesome...luv u both

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piya loved ur blog..its awesome nd i virtualize d d memory while reading wid u naughty gals..i have lot more memories wid u..nd dey r awesome...luv u both

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome work sweethrt... grt goin... keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitly keen fr ur nxt article.....wanna c hw u rock in ur nxt installment

    ReplyDelete
  7. Impressive...!!! Vry well written..!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superb piece written..!! Quite impressive... Lucky to have this twinsa as my friends... Love you both.. Stay blessed..!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prinu v r lucky tooo , to hv u my dear . Thank u fo d appreciation :*

      Delete
  9. Hi Priyanka,

    Very nicely written.
    Writing down what we feel is one of the best thing to do.
    So, keep writing more and more.
    God bless u both TWINSA .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much Kiran sir .. Ur appreciation means a lot to me 😊

      Delete
  10. Piyaa..it shows how u deeply love each other...FOREVER TWINSA!!!.Love u both..keep writing dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chaku m deeply in luv wid u too my baby.. N ya I'll soon com up wid a new bolg.. Thank u fo ur appreciation n hopin too see u soooon....

      Delete
  11. Lovely blog priyanka, I can very well imagine what have u written. M glad that i have spent good time with u 2 bacchas ( in school where I was ur senior which never bothered in our friendship n u 2 made me amongst u all I miss those days very badly) that time v spent is very precious to me...love u n god bless u mmmmuuuuaaahhhh

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwwww Sneha :* v both too miss dos day , dos fun v used to have during our camp practise , d lunch box v shared during vasai kala krida n many more moments such.... Its really a blessing to hv such a wonderful moment spent wid a gal so cute , so humble and so sweet lyk u.. Luv u always

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very touching Priyanka...
    No doubt both you sisters rock :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. खूप छान लिहितेस. मी निशब्द आहे तुम्हा बहिणींच्या या प्रेमाबद्दल.एक विनंती आहे, असेच ब्लॉग लिहीत राहा बस . तुमच्याकडून शिकण्यासारखे खूप काही आहे.
    हेमंत प्रजापती
    वर्गमित्र

    ReplyDelete